Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wisdom Teeth Surgery

My appointment was fixed at eight thirty in the morning. Feel very excited and horror gituuew. Okay start with the doctor called to the x-ray room and after get the results of x-ray, she began the task surgery and put the painkillers about five to six times. Many times she tried to shake my wisdom teeth and five times to finally safe alhamdulillah teeth have been removed. Time to sew the gums and masyaallah the biggest needle I've ever seen. I have to double needle sewing, shit ! Memang paling tak sakit pon kannnn. And  blood does not stop flowing, and I had to blink cotton to stop blood from further out. Doctor have reminds me about two or three hours later, after the expiration of the effect of painkillers, gums and throat will feel a little sick and cheek will be swollen. I just need to take medications that she gave to me and do not eat hot food and drinks. Alhadulillah it is safe. And guys , payments in government clinic is more cheaper than private, so I only have to pay up to fifty dollars. Anyway, it's still hurting my gums. Thank you doctor, meet you again next week.


Nahh, show you my wisdom teeth hehehee :)